Emergency Services

Center for Family Resources provides emergency food assistance as well as rent and utility assistance to individuals in Passaic County (excluding Paterson and Passaic City) based on verification of needs.

Food Pantries available at:

If you are in need of assistance, please call one of our sites and the family worker will be able to help. The application can be mailed to you, or you can go to a site to fill it out with the worker. Please note, the assistance is not available immediately, the form must be approved first.