Consumer Financial Protection Bureau- Your Money, Your Goals
1-hour Personal Finance Literacy Class – Held at our Highlands Family Success Center
Are your finances overwhelming you? Are you behind on bills? Breathe! We are here to help you get through this. Together, we’ll discuss your finances and what to focus on. The 7 topics we will cover are:
- INCOME TRACKER: Where does all my money come from?
- SPENDING TRACKER: Where does my money go?
- BILL CALENDAR: What are all my bills and when are they due?
- GOAL SETTING: What is one thing I want to change?
- SHORT-TERM STRATEGIES: How can I get extra money out of my situation?
- PRIORITIZING BILLS: How do I make tough choices in tough months?
- RESOURCE CARDS: Who else can I turn to for help?
After the class is completed, we will follow up to discuss how your progress is going. The class materials will include the Your Money, Your Goals toolkit.
This class will remain 100% confidential between you and our agency representative as finances are very personal and we respect your privacy.
The book says:
“When bills are piling up, it’s important to remember that you’re still in control. The small steps you choose to take can lead to big changes.”